Saturday 3 July 2010

Carry On Tuesday # 60


Your prompt for Tuesday July 6th

This week our prompt is the first line of The Soldier by Rupert Brooke

If I should die think only this of me

Use all or part of it within your poem or prose, and then leave the url of your post with Mister Linky and a comment

Next week I will be in ‘some corner of a foreign field’ myself so it’s just possible that COT may not appear on Saturday. I’ll be at the mercy of the Greek internet! I am however hopeful that I’ll manage to get it posted, so please look in as usual! Keith

To read The Soldier and learn a little about Rupert Brooke visit Carry on Tuesday PLUS  


5 comments:

  1. So strange! I was creating a post of a scenic parkland! The photo folder was of one of my rare trips into Melbourne! In the same folder were images of the Holocaust Museum at Elsternwick. I found your prompt! I knew what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I must be getting better because this is the second or third time I've posted early. Well I'm up just follow the link below or on the mister Linky thing.


    IF I Should Die
    Thanks For your reading and comments.
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post...Never played before and couldn't decide where to go with it. But, as often happens, inspiration came by way of a weirdness around 2 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great prompt.

    ReplyDelete