Saturday 19 January 2013

Carry On Tuesday # 189

It's back to the classics for this week's prompt. I've taken a line from Charles Dickens' story of Nicholas Nickleby

The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of
 meeting again


Use all or some of the quote as part of your short story or poem then leave your URL with Mister Linky esquire. Why not then trot around your fellow contributors sites to see what they've made of it!

To read a little about this wonderful tale and see the star-studded trailer from the 2002 movie, go to Carry On Tuesday Plus


8 comments:

  1. This was fun to respond to! I hope you like my poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Grizz came home to "Carry On" one more time. Thanks for the time you put into the prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good brain food, as usual. Thanks for the challenges; I'm always glad to participate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some thing new to try, I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I knew where this was going but.the poem changed it, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew that the post I wrote would match these lines perfectly! :) Thanks Keith! :) I loved it! A perfect silver lining to my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked this up from Margo's Friday Freeforall, so I hope I'm not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://locomente.blogspot.in/2013/01/together-forever.html

    ReplyDelete